4/05/2009

BLOND:ISH'S MIAMIESS CONTINUES ...

These type of preposterous situations must only happen when were around..

It’s Wednesnight and were at Nikki Beach, a Miami staple during wmc week. Being one of the worlds most infamous beachclubs ( they have a Nikki Beach all over the globe incl. Europe, Morocco, Mexico, USA etc.. ), their yearly income must be somewhere in the bizillions.. With a capacity of approx 1000 ppl, they were smart enough to build a fantastic three stall bathroom. Not to mention, they put great thought in the all too classsy bright green porter potties that completely clash with the Saint Tropez image that they’re trying to convey. At least Audiofly’s wicked music compensated for their lack of customer appreciation.

Nevertheless, I elbow my way to the girls bathroom. I have to pee so badly, my blue eyes are turning the colour of a Heineken bottle. After what seems like a 8 days of waiting behind a line of wasted girls, its almost my turn to go. I notice the girl that’ssupposed to go next is doing a sort of criss-cross ( i feel like I’m gonna die if i don’t go pee now) leg move.

The next thing you know, the sound of a warm yellow waterfall echos and overpowers the female chatter of nonsense. Everyone immediately turns their attention to the girl in front of me. She cant stop peeing all over herself and the floor. The look on her face was a combination of pure humiliation and relief. Ive never seen so many girls with their mouths wide open in shock and standing on their tipy toes.

All I have to say is wow.. I’m so traumatized. ( I refrained from being really mean and asking her why she didn’t bring her depends.)

Peeing in a public bathroom will never be the same.

On a side note… Jonny ( viv’s boyfriend) decided to rename us this last summer Tiesta and Vivie Ann Van Burren. That night, we renamed Viv.. Vivie Ann Van Urine.. Lol..

Labels: , , ,